About Joshua Tree Counseling
Conversational Counseling | Locally Owned
Certified Counseling Services
Steve Clarke, an experienced therapist at Joshua Tree Counseling, is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and a National Certified Counselor. He has provided many services for clients including mental health issues. Scheduled appointments are preferred. However, walk-ins are welcome if time allows.
- Walden University
- Master’s degree
- Magna cum laude (with high honors) in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Positive Psychology certification, University of Pennsylvania
- Member of the Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society
- University of Kentucky
- University of Georgia
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Association of Family Law Professionals (AFLP)
Genuine Life Experiences
Our counseling services are not based on a shelf full of textbooks. What we do is more like conversational counseling in which genuine life experiences are discussed in an all-inclusive, open-door setting.
Please remember that it’s not unusual to feel troubled. Take comfort in the fact that you’re being proactive and taking steps to improve your life.